Estimates for Plastic Surgery Cost
We understand cost is a factor when deciding on your plastic surgeon. This is why we are up front and honest regarding what is included and excluded in your surgical costs.
To receive the exact cost for your individual case, we welcome you to a personalized consultation. This consultation can be done virtual or in person at one of three of our Houston area locations; Post Oak, Kimberley and The Woodlands.
During this meeting you will receive an in-depth evaluation with Dr. Fortes and allows for you to express your dreams and desires with cosmetic surgery. This will allow our team to give you personalized and accurate plastic surgery prices for your specific anatomy, including operating time involved, surgical technique used, and type of anesthesia.
Below you will find what is included in your surgery journey with Dr. Fortes along with estimated costs and financing information.
Plastic Surgery Cost
The comprehensive fee includes the following*:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Board-certified anesthesiologists’ fee
- Surgical Facility Usage Fee
- Supplies and medications during surgery
- Home health professional visit after surgery
- VitaMedica surgical vitamin pack
- 2 garments (if procedure requires)
- Post-op follow up care for as long as necessary (or required) to ensure satisfactory recovery
- Standard hemoglobin test and pregnancy tests conducted in my office
- Post surgery care kit provided before surgery
- Any testing or medical care that is done outside my facility is not included in the comprehensive fee listed. The comprehensive
- fee does not include the following:
- Any pre-op blood work or off-site testing, specialist consultations or evaluations that might be required to ascertain your health
- status for safely performing the requested procedures.
- Any and all blood work or other offsite testing or treatment that might be required after surgery.
- Any pathology required such as histology or cultures associated with surgery.
- Facility and anesthesiologist fees performed offsite, i.e., not at The ACPS SurgiCenter
- *Exparel, Prineo and other specific case by case special supplies are optional additional fees that are not included in the comprehensive fee for any procedures cost.
Combining Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Procedures
When multiple procedures are combines, there can be a fee reduction. Since my fees include the anesthesiologist’s fee, facility fee, and other services, a savings can be achieved when combining procedures. The average fee reduction is $1,000 – $2,000 per each additional procedure, depending on the type of procedure that is being included.
For the convenience of our patients, we offer several payment options for our surgical and nonsurgical procedures and products. We accept all major credit cards and cashiers’ checks, and the Care Credit patient financing program.
Dr. Paul F. Fortes prides himself on providing excellence in service and results. Schedule your personalized evaluation here. Click Here for Online Consultation
Plastic Surgery Charges
WHAT REAL PATIENTS SAY
ABOUT DR. FORTES
Dr. Fortes is an artist
I’ve had rhinoplasty with Dr. Fortes. Going through surgery; the environment doesn’t feel like being in a hospital, some people get scared when it comes to needles & all of that stuffs. It was totally painless. The staff is very nice. The surgeon makes his patients feel appreciated. He is an artist.
It’s been only 3 weeks and my stomach is so flat and my waist is so little!
Dr. Fortes is extremely professional and makes you feel very comfortable. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction, because my c-section left me with extra skin. It’s been only 3 weeks and my stomach is so flat and my waist is so little! I highly recommend this doctor! The staff is nice and very helpful as well!
Best Breast Augmentation & BBL Experience
Amazing experience with Dr. Fortes and his staff!! He is truly an artist and knew exactly what he was doing, my body now has the perfect hourglass shape and I’ve received so so so many compliments! The best thing is that my body looks beyond natural as well! No one would have guessed I had any work done unless I told them. The clinic is CLEAN and the staff was super friendly and informative! Loved everything about my experience, one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!! 🙂