What is Included When Having Surgery
We understand cost is a factor when deciding on your plastic surgeon. This is why we are up front and honest regarding what is included and excluded in your surgical costs.
To receive the exact cost for your individual case, we welcome you to a personalized consultation. This consultation can be done virtual or in person at one of three of our Houston area locations; Post Oak, Kimberley and The Woodlands.
During this meeting you will receive an in-depth evaluation with Dr. Fortes and allows for you to express your dreams and desires with cosmetic surgery. This will allow our team to give you personalized and accurate plastic surgery prices for your specific anatomy, including operating time involved, surgical technique used, and type of anesthesia.
Below you will find what is included in your surgery journey with Dr. Fortes along with financing information.
- Surgeon’s fee
- Board-certified anesthesiologists’ fee
- Surgical Facility Usage Fee
- Supplies and medications during surgery
- Home health professional visit after surgery
- VitaMedica surgical vitamin pack
- 2 garments (if procedure requires)
- Post-op follow up care for as long as necessary (or required) to ensure satisfactory recovery
- Standard hemoglobin test and pregnancy tests conducted in my office
- Post surgery care kit provided before surgery
- Any testing or medical care that is done outside my facility is not included in the comprehensive fee listed. The comprehensive
- fee does not include the following:
- Any pre-op blood work or off-site testing, specialist consultations or evaluations that might be required to ascertain your health
- status for safely performing the requested procedures.
- Any and all blood work or other offsite testing or treatment that might be required after surgery.
- Any pathology required such as histology or cultures associated with surgery.
- Facility and anesthesiologist fees performed offsite, i.e., not at The ACPS SurgiCenter
- *Exparel, Prineo and other specific case by case special supplies are optional additional fees that are not included in the comprehensive fee for any procedures cost.
COMBINING COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEDURES
When multiple procedures are combines, there can be a fee reduction. Since my fees include the anesthesiologist’s fee, facility fee, and other services, a savings can be achieved when combining procedures.
For the convenience of our patients, we offer several payment options for our surgical and nonsurgical procedures and products. We accept all major credit cards and cashiers’ checks, and the PatientFi patient financing program.