Dr. Fortes Plastic Surgery is proud to offer you premier care within the sleek and spacious setting of our private surgery center. We adhere to the most stringent safety protocols. From state-of-the art equipment in our 4 operating rooms to highly trained staff and tranquil recovery rooms, every detail of our surgery center is designed to maximize your comfort and safety.
Dr. Fortes is committed to the safety of his plastic surgery patients and follows all standards set by the Texas Department of Health, The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) and those by the Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN). This is considered the gold standard in accreditation of free standing ambulatory surgery centers.
Dr. Fortes’s Houston Cosmetic surgical facility provides:
- Highly trained board-certified physician anesthesiologists administer anesthesia and monitor patients throughout the entire surgical procedure. They remain available for support throughout your stay.
- Innovational patient monitoring equipment during anesthesia.
- 2:1 patient care from registered nurses and our skilled medical assistants for added support.
- Home care visits are provided by a highly trained medical assistant the day after a patient is discharged from our surgery center. This professional monitors your condition and provides you and your caretaker with additional support and education for your postoperative care.
- Highly scrutinized AAAASF sterilization techniques.
- Equipment certification per strict AAAASF requirements.
- Emergency life support and resuscitation equipment.